More Topics »

Unanswered Postings

Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me

Two tears from MRI but zero found during surgery
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: Two tears from MRI but zero found during surgery

Two tears from MRI but zero found during surgery 2 years, 2 months ago #31203

• von Bose
      • Fresh Boarder
      So, I had a contrast MRI done which showed two ears, one that was said to be pretty significant. I had surgery this morning for labral tear repair. I woke up 5 hours after being put under. The surgeon never came to see me after, but his notes read that there were no tears found but a debridement was done. Is it even possible to show two leaks on the mri, one that was a pretty heavy leak, and have zero tears? I don't see how i could have such bad debri to cause pain for years and not allow me to even lift 10 pounds over my head due to my arm wanting to give out, not due to pain. I even have pain just from being in a car 30 minutes or wearing a 20 pound weight vest to work legs. Should I be concerned that there probably isn't a tear? The surgeon told me when going over MRI that he would probably have a different surgeon do it because he hasn't done many, but he still decided to do it himself.

Re: Two tears from MRI but zero found during surgery 1 year, 6 months ago #31483

Bro you are in a deep shit for sure, how would you trust your doc to do your shoulder surgery when he does not even have enough experience. What do you want to do after your surgery? You should've never let this happen in the first place. You literally almost fuck up your career whatever you want to do after your surgery, and also your life. I'm really sorry for you but probably your doc doesn't even know how to read the MRI scan or neither don't know how to do the surgery.
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 240 guests online