arthroscopic latarjet rehab
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: arthroscopic latarjet rehab

Re: arthroscopic latarjet rehab 2 years ago #31327

• buRns
      • Fresh Boarder
      hi grldragon81,

that i can dislocate the shoulder and the bone graft is still in place is a crumb of comfort...
      just wrote my phsio. the thinks my shoulder blade stability is o.k. not the best one but o.k.

really dont know how it is possibel, that i still have my instability after the latarjet surgery. thought that the bone graft and the sling-effect would work. but looks like the hole surgery was for nothing. i already have some realy bad trigger points at the teres minor and other muscles due to they have to keep the humerushead in the socket

anyway thanks a lot for your post!

Re: arthroscopic latarjet rehab 1 year, 1 month ago #31588

• buRns
      • Fresh Boarder
      hi guys

i just wanted to let you know that i'm now around a year post surgery. i have to say that i'm happy with the result. its not like before my shoulder problems started but i'm able to do all things in everday life and nearly everything in the gym. i still have pain when i benchpress but i can use the chestmaschine with 80lbs and i still avoid heavy overhead exercises but i can live with that. tomorrow my surgeon takes out the screws because i sometimes have pain in my shoulder blade and the front part of my shoulder (maybe 1 or 2 times per day) and just if i do some special movements. anyway i'll see if it really was the screws.

i keep you up to date

regards
      buRns-
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google