4 weeks Post Latarjet Shoulder Surgery
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: 4 weeks Post Latarjet Shoulder Surgery

Re: 4 weeks Post Latarjet Shoulder Surgery 3 years, 10 months ago #28403

• MoSeS
      • Fresh Boarder
      Hey Leanne
      well yes i had quite a long incision..its becoz i had severe issues with my posture n scapula.. my os said he had to elongate the incision in order to avoid complications..my nerves around neck n brachial plexus were kinda assymterical.th scapula was tilted inferiorly..hunched posture..i never took care of my shoulder i compromised with it ..he said even if u have shouldr problems u must still practice some physio in order to maintain the proper balance btw both the shoulders.n bone loss was large he needed much more space to drill the graft in the best possible position..becoz the key to the success of latarjet congruent arc is the proper placement of the graft..n even he said that it will take almost 8-9 months..to come out of fear of the apprehnesion n proper balance..stitches wer removed after a fortnight..i wish u too ..all the very best n keep fighting..this spirit is wat makes us feel alive

Re: 4 weeks Post Latarjet Shoulder Surgery 3 years, 9 months ago #28413

• MoSeS
      • Fresh Boarder

I met my os on moday..n yes u wer right he did asked me start prom exercises...n im off sling...but only wen im at home..will continue the exerczs for 2 week..n sling while m out or sleeping...i felt great to see my shoulder in motion...wow

Re: 4 weeks Post Latarjet Shoulder Surgery 1 year, 7 months ago #31481

Hi I am going through left shoulder surgery which is arthroscopic latarjet on next Wednesday. I want to know about recovery process. And range of motion? Anyone here have any ideas?
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 547 guests online