Unanswered Postings

Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me
      • Page:

TOPIC: At it again :(

At it again :( 1 year, 11 months ago #31377

• FeDawn
      • Senior Boarder
      I am a year from my original surgery (slap tear) and six months since my second (manual manipulation and breaking up scar tissue arthoscopically). For the past few months my shoulder has been sublexing fairly badly. But now it just quickly pops in and out and I don't have to push it back in myself. I started to go to PT a few weeks ago in hopes to gain some stability in my shoulder so that it will stop sublexing. During my second PT session I found out that it was partially dislocated and they had to put it back in place (which holy crap was painful). I went back today and they had to the same thing, although it wasn't as bad this time. I only have a few more sessions before I have to either see if I can fight to get another set of PT referrals or if I need to go back to my surgeon and get reevaluated for possible surgery number 3. I am trying everything I can (even thinking about seeing a different dr), but wanted to get some opinions or thoughts from anyone who has had anything similar.
      Anything would be helpful!
      Thank you

Re: At it again :( 1 year, 11 months ago #31381

• Aquarius76
      • Fresh Boarder
      Are the dislocations happening at PT or are they happening before and just being detected at PT?
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 548 guests online