Unanswered Postings

Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me
      • Page:

TOPIC: New injury

New injury 2 years, 1 month ago #31264

• FeDawn
      • Senior Boarder
      I had two surgies (slap tear and frozen shoulder) and was finally released from no longer having to go to PT or meet with my dr. But then a few days after this I started to have shoulder subluxation. In the past two weeks, it has sublexed four separated times and has taken me awhile to get my should to fall back into place. Afterwards my arm, shoulder, elbow, and back are incredibly sore. I have yet ANOTHER apt with the dr tomorrow to check in on what's going, but I wanted to see if anyone else has ever had this issue and what they did. I'm nervous I'm going to be told I need to have another surgery and that's the last thing I want. Just wanted some advice. Please help!!
      Thanks,
      Felicia

Re: New injury 2 years, 1 month ago #31284

• FeDawn
      • Senior Boarder
      My shoulder hasn't had any issues with sublexing in a little over a wk, but I woke up today feeling very sore. My shoulder felt similar to how it did maybe a month after my slap repair where anytime I would move my arm I would feel shooting pain in my shoulder. I am also struggling with pain in the elbow (which I think was from it being bent from surgeries/recoveries but not sure).
      Has this ever happened to anyone?
      Any suggestions?
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE