Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me
      • Page:

TOPIC: bicep tendonesis

bicep tendonesis 9 years, 5 months ago #2724

• EDog
      • Fresh Boarder
      Hi,

I had a SLAP repair done 5.5 months ago and I'm going back in this Friday to get a bicep tendonesis done. During my rehab I started experiencing a horrible pain in the front of my shoulder radiating down my bicep. After weeks and weeks of this the doc said its my bicep tendon all aggravated in the groove. So on Friday I'm getting the bicep tendon moved out of the groove. Has anyone had a bicep tendonesis???

-ALOHA, E

Re:bicep tendonesis 9 years, 5 months ago #2729

• colleen
      • Gold Boarder
      EDog,
      No I just had rotator cuff repair 3 times. I would think there would be someone here who has had that. I don't know anything about it. Good luck and let us know how it comes out.
      Colleen

Re:bicep tendonesis 9 years, 5 months ago #2731

• chykcha
      • Platinum Boarder
      EDog, have they tried everything else, besides surgery? Either intraarticular steroids or even systemic steroids to calm down this inflammation? I would urge you to stay as conservative with your shoulder as you possibly can. Please, research even accupuncture as an alternative!

Re:bicep tendonesis 9 years, 5 months ago #2736

• EDog
      • Fresh Boarder
      chykcha,

I have tried it all and have had no relief!!! That's why I'm to this point. Not to stoked to have it done but then again if I can get back surfing and doing what I love I'm ready. I have taken so many drugs in the last 5 months I'm over it! Thanks for the conservative suggestion, trust me I'm as conservative as you sound.

Aloha,E

Re:bicep tendonesis 9 years, 5 months ago #2744

• chykcha
      • Platinum Boarder
      I guess you've got to do what you've got to do, huh... Good luck, man! (I hope I'm assigning you the correct gender )

Re:bicep tendonesis 9 years, 4 months ago #3053

• horses272
      • Junior Boarder
      after thinking i had torn previous slap repair ortho tells me i need biceps tendonesis surgery in 2 weeks. arm pops all the time with pain into biceps. any-one had this surgery? Is the recovery siimilar to slap tear? thanks leslie:ohmy:
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 235 guests online