TOPIC: slap on 12/19

Re:slap on 12/19 9 years, 3 months ago #3808

• dez
      • Senior Boarder
      Hey how ya doing? how are you feeling?

Re:slap on 12/19 9 years, 3 months ago #3809

• tgk
      • Gold Boarder
      started pt and although i was exhausted at the end of the day i was able to loosen up my arm a bit. even slept on my side for a bit. pt is a very humbling experience. i see that it's going to take time, a lot o baby steps and a lot of patience....

Re:slap on 12/19 9 years, 3 months ago #3810

• tgk
      • Gold Boarder
      hi
      just read your thread....
      around the house i'm out of the sling from day 2 -the 21st. doc told me that it's best not to use it and actually my shoulder feels betterw/o it and my arm just dangles. i do wear the sling out of the house becasuse the last thing i need is someone banging into me on the street. we live in a big city and since i'm not driving i'm doing a lot of pounding of the pavement.

FYI- i'm a 48 yr. old woman who has been a jock her whole life. i had a ski accident when i was 11 that resulted in a dislocated shoulder + cracked ribs...and have played tennis for 44 years, many of those years competitvely...plus hi school basketball and i would have played little league but in those days they wouldn't let girls on the team. i imagine that my labral tear has been a work in progress.

Re:slap on 12/19 9 years, 2 months ago #3837

• tgk
      • Gold Boarder
      was at pt again today. steve, my ever encouraging physitherapist told me that after i get my stiches out on sunday it's going to get really fun cuzhe can really do his job as my \"physio terrorist\"! you gotta luv his sense of humour since we are both americans living in tel aviv Israel!! i'm so sore from today's session i can't eimagune what's coming next week!
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.37 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 169 guests online