Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me
      • Page:

TOPIC: recent surgery...1.6.12

recent surgery...1.6.12 5 years, 2 months ago #23887

• cdscivic
      • Fresh Boarder
      Hi all

Recent had labrum/rotator cuff surgery, 4 anchors and some rope looking stuff lol. Surgery went well, but this past Saturday 8 days after surgery, I was doing my pt home exercises, and when done went to get myself a water, something fell and while I was bending over I abruptly reached out for the falling object. I felt some pain, and put my brace on not thinking much of it.

Well I was doing my pt excercises the next day and I realized my ROM increased and I could move my arm w less pain more than previously. I also noticed (I could be freaking my self out lol) that my shoulder feels looser like pre surgery.

Note I have not noticed any increased pain, etc.....

I went to my doctor, the pa saw me, I explained all the above and he was like "you are good man, no way u broke an anchor, if you did you would have more pain"

So, I ask u...how how hard is it to dislodge anchors? Do you think I messed something up?

Re: recent surgery...1.6.12 5 years, 2 months ago #23889

• riderk
      • Platinum Boarder
      It happens, but I think you would feel it. I only personally know one person that lost their anchors, and she had no doubt. You may have loosened up some scar tissue, although it is early on. Hey, if you have good ROM and no pain.... keep up the good work!

Re: recent surgery...1.6.12 5 years, 2 months ago #23920

• cdscivic
      • Fresh Boarder
      Thanks for the reply, its really really sore still and I swear I feel "catching" like pre surgery...I guess I just have to ride it out and hope I didn't mess anything up right?
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 611 guests online