Username Password: Remember me

LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH

LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21669

• hagel123
      • Fresh Boarder
      Have you been told that you have Sciatic nerve pain? -Pain that runs down back of your legs either your low back or your hips, then probably you have one of the causes of sciatica or sciatica-liked conditions such as:

(1) Locked-up spine

(2) Sacral iliac fixation

(3) Piriformis syndrome

(4) Herniated disc (slipped or bulging disc).

This is Dr. Kyle Hagel from Affinity Medical Group Center. I'm a new member here. To help you get out of pain, restore and rehabilitate your spine to further your health and wellness is one of our main objectives.

Why not ask about Chiropractic treatments? This forum sites looks great and I'm looking forward to establish a good relationship with all of you guys.

Your in good health,
      Dr. Hagel:)

Re:LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21681

• Andy
      • Administrator
      Thanks and welcome!

Re:LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21682

• riderk
      • Platinum Boarder
      I went to one ER doc, one PCP, one general orthopedic surgeon and one shoulder surgeon after my accident, begging for help. Not ONE of them would order a MRI even after the physical therapist said to stop PT due to excessive pain and rapidly decreasing ROM. Finally went to a chiropractor who ordered it and found the bone and tendon injury months later- all of a sudden the MD's backpedaled. Probably would still end up with the replacement, but I have to wonder...

Re:LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21698

• Cavitator
      • Platinum Boarder
      Kyle,

I am not sure why you are marketing a SLAP tear population for lumbar herniated disc pathology other than "you can."

I get it...I am a chiropractor too, board certified in orthopedics for 18 yrs of my last 23 yrs as a chiropractor (1 1/2% of the profession). I know you are thinking you are healing the world here but you can't fool a fool.

Before my injury, I have also been an insurance peer-review doc, clinic supervisor for pre and postceptors docs and medlegal consultant in WC and PI as well as certification in multiple subspecialties. Suffice it to say that in general and in my opinion, the chiropractic community has no business treating SLAP tears (short of claiming an occasional lucky dx) and is better left to the expertise of skylor (Sharon), who is a very qualified PT, or a select few chiro's who have advanced training of the same. Perhaps you do, but that was not evident in your post.

By the way, what is the ICD-9 for a "locked-up spine?"
      3/51 Bilateral VIII C.N. complete neurectomy
      2/60 Failed Supratentorial electrotherapy w/subsequent pancerebral resection
      2/89 Bilateral aqueous humor drainage w/complete retinectomy
      3/02 Quadralateral proximal extremity resection from gestational thalidomide exposure

Re:LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21702

• Cavitator
      • Platinum Boarder
      Handbags???
      3/51 Bilateral VIII C.N. complete neurectomy
      2/60 Failed Supratentorial electrotherapy w/subsequent pancerebral resection
      2/89 Bilateral aqueous humor drainage w/complete retinectomy
      3/02 Quadralateral proximal extremity resection from gestational thalidomide exposure

Re:LET’S TALK ABOUT HEALTH 5 years, 8 months ago #21707

• johnt0148
      • Platinum Boarder
      • Bi-lateral SLAP Tear Surgeries
      Not only is cavitator correct that chiropractors shoud not treat a slap tear, nor should they or would they in fact treat a herniated disk. I was refused treatment by several chiropractors here in Tallahassee for a herniated disk. They said that they could do more harm and the risk of further damage was too great. A neurological surgeon however did fix the problem.
      John
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.47 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online