Unanswered Postings

Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me

Knee feels tweaked and the next day is fine
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: Knee feels tweaked and the next day is fine

Knee feels tweaked and the next day is fine 9 years, 2 months ago #4857

its rare but occurs maybe once or twice a year, maybe even less... usually after alot of jumping, basketball or recently snowboarding. Yesterday i was in the park hitting rails and doing jumps... i fell off a rail once with my leg straightened body prone(chest facing ground). My knee didn't hurt at all but knew that the position seemed vulnerable to injury. Snowboarded for the next two hours no pain at all. I'm home 5 hours later and feel a pain inside my knee when i put weight on it or straighten my knee. The next morning i wake up, no problems at all. This has happened in the past. Very very seldom, i can never get an answer of what it is. Snowboarding is a new activity im in my second year and i have been going twice a week since December. Never felt this before except for basketball.

Re:Knee feels tweaked and the next day is fine 9 years, 2 months ago #4875

• chykcha
      • Platinum Boarder
      You may want to try to strengthen your knee. Get an appointment with PT and have them evaluate you and give you exercises. At the moment, it doesn't sound like it's a huge problem for you and you want to keep it that way.

Re:Knee feels tweaked and the next day is fine 9 years, 2 months ago #4876

• Andy
      • Administrator
      My knee used to twinge every now and then. I added leg extensions for the quads to my exercise routine and it hasn't happened again.

I agree with Chykcha that strengthening is the way to go.
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online

We have 182 guests online