More Topics »

Unanswered Postings

Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me

Gearing up for surgery in 8 hours, oh my! by Brantley
      (1 viewing) (1) Guest
      • Page:

TOPIC: Gearing up for surgery in 8 hours, oh my! by Brantley

Gearing up for surgery in 8 hours, oh my! by Brantley 10 years, 1 month ago #1163

• Andy
      • Administrator
      This thread discusses the Content article: Gearing up for surgery in 8 hours, oh my! by Brantley

Lauren, How did it go? Did the doctor get his starbucks? Take a few painkillers and drop us a line! Seriously, I hope things went well and you are now on your way to complete recovery...

Cheers,
      Andy

Re:Gearing up for surgery in 8 hours, oh my! by Brantley 10 years, 1 month ago #1166

• yeltnarb
      • Fresh Boarder
      Haha, i was lucky enough that the surgeon, physicians assistant, anesthesiologist, and nurses had all had their starbucks that morning!

I must admit I actually felt great the day of surgery..thanks to the meds and pain block.

However, Day 2 was terrible...but everyday has gotten better since.

I have been sleeping surprisingly well for four hour blocks at a time at night. After that long it is about time to replace the ice in the cooler anyways.

I have been struggling and fighting with my sling during the day I just dont find this darn thing comfy. oh well onl 25 more days with it right?

i have post op appt tomorrow and get the bandages offaaand then it is time for my first shower!!!

Will update aagain soon.
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online