First, let me apologoze for those who have tried to upload images and been unsuccessful. I know it's not the easiest site to use and I'm trying to fix these things as they come up.
Instructions for uploading images in the forum.
1. Start a new thread or click reply.
2. Once you have the editor page loaded click "Browse" This will bring up the file explorer for your computer and let you select an image.
3. Highlight the file you want and click open.
4. The name of the image will appear in the box to the left of "browse" It most likely starts with C:
5. Now click "Click here to insert image" to the right of the browse button. You should see [your picture] appear in the body of the message. This is where your picture will appear in the post. You won't see the picture yet.
6. You can edit text around [your picture] but whatever you do, don't erase it.
7. Click submit as usual and you are done.
Please note that you can only upload ONE IMAGE PER POST. Maximum image size is 1600x1600.
Video should work the same way. Use select video file to attach and click here to insert video. Videos are limited to 5 mb.