Welcome, Guest
      Username Password: Remember me
      • Page:

TOPIC: Weight training/Exercise Guide

Re:Weight training/Exercise Guide 9 years, 2 months ago #4215

• HARRYDUNN
      • Junior Boarder
      Hello,

I think another tab on top of the web page would be great. the shoulder is target, passively or actively in every upper body exercise. Maybe members can submit their weekly workout plan. like in my case, i am still getting used to doing back exercises. Andy, you had mentioned close grip pulldowns. i am still tentative about those. I found a great exercise for rows. it is my lying chest down on a bench and pulling dumbells towards my chest. this helps me keep my elbows in front on my chest while working my back. it goes without saying that internal and external rotations must be done, whether it be 3 times a week atleast. i also throw in the arm bike sometimes. I also tried the bench press machine and that also helps me keep my elbows in front. i also do a lot of stretching on the foam roller and swiss ball.

But if anyone else has other tips, i would love to hear it. Thank you everyone.

Harry

Re:Weight training/Exercise Guide 9 years, 2 months ago #4267

• Andy
      • Administrator
      Let me think on the best way to do this. I started an exercise guide available at the far right on the menu bar, maybe I just need to open it up to everyone with a comments section.

Or I make a new place on the forum specifically for exercises...

I'll take a look...
      • Page:
      Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
      Up

Member Login

Private Messaging

You are not logged in.

Add to Your Homepage

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Google

Bookmark for IE

Who's Online